Welcome to ITS Classrooms & Computer Labs Technical Support
GTCC has over 450 classrooms, computer labs, and lab carts operating during the semester.
ITS understands your classroom and computer labs are a critical tool used for teaching and learning. We are dedicated to keeping lab computers up and running at all times. If you experience a problem in your classroom or lab, here are some guidelines to help resolve the issue in a timely manner.
We Are Here for You:
|FACULTY SUPPORT (Service Ticket)||STUDENT SUPPORT (Click Here)|
Guidelines for Submitting a Service Request
- Be specific about the issue. For instance, if one computer is down, indicate which one and where it is located in the lab. Give a meaningful description of the issue:
• The computer is functioning correctly, but can’t get on the Internet.
• Student cannot log in to this computer, but can use a different one in the lab.
• The computer comes on, but the mouse will not respond.
- If only one or two computers are having an issue, put a note on the computer and if possible, move the student to a working computer. Please fill out the Service Desk on-line form by clicking on the link.
- Letting ITS know you are experiencing a problem in your classroom or Lab is the fastest way to address the issue. If the web link is not working to open a Service Desk Ticket please call x52909.