Click the links below to read
Why can’t I log in to my Titan Email account?
- If you’re a new student, make sure that you have gone through the activation process at http://myaccount.gtcc.edu first or you will not be able to access your TitanLive email, Moodle or WebAdvisor.
- Once your account is activated, go to http://titanlive.gtcc.edu and log in with your entire email address (firstname.lastname@example.org for example) for your username. It will not work if you leave off the “@gtcc.edu” part. The password should be the same as your Moodle and WebAdvisor login.
I forgot my password. How do I get it reset?
- You can call the 24/7 Help Line at 1.866.826.3748. Make sure that you have your name, student ID # and date of birth.
- You can email email@example.com with your full name, student ID #, and date of birth to request a password reset.
How do I sync my email to my smartphone?
- You should be able to log in with your @gtcc.edu email address and password when presented the option to sync with (Microsoft) Exchange.
- For step-by-step directions, including screenshots, visit: http://its.gtcc.edu/setup-iphone
I received a suspicious email; what do I do?
Do not open or click on any link in any email that looks suspicious and/or was sent by someone that you do not know. Please click on “Junk” in the toolbar of your email window and select whether it’s “Junk” (not wanted, but not harmful) or “Phishing” (suspicious and potentially harmful).